Monday, May 26, 2008

COMIX

So. Comics made of awesome. There are definitely a few out there, and I shall name my favorites. One is a comic I have recently discovered, and adore to bits. Oh look a link! VGCats, which is absolutely hilarious for someone like me who plays games 24/7. The jokes are funny (I find), the artwork is cute (and NOT furry), and yeah. Also the man never updates, which sucks. YEAH. I am practically the only person I know who actually follows it anymore.

Garfield. 8D Who doesn't love a fat, lazy cat who can both seem adorable and someone you'd like to punch at the same time? I've been reading Garfield from a young age (like what seven?), and I've always found it hilarious. One of my favorite comic strips is when Garfield overeats, and gets around the house by bouncing around on his tail. Not a common sight. Anyways read it or die.

CALVIN AND HOBBES read it or be decapitated. It is the most epic thing you will ever read. It's actually aimed at adults, because Calvin likes to be incredibly pretentious and sometimes vague in what he's saying. Also he pokes fun at philosophy~ With something as epic as this, you simply can't describe. You can only research.

Ok, so I am freakishly obsessed (yes I am freakishly obsessed with almost everything) Metroid Prime, and so I decided to write a fanfiction about how Samus came to where she is now in the Metroid Prime series for Gamecube. A lot is unexplained, and left open to interpretation, while other plot hole are filled in with a skimpy hint at what happened. Keeps you in suspense, anyways. I wrote like two and half chapters and forgot about it. Then I revisited it! And it's absolute crap. My entire story is an infodump, I rush headlong into plot, and smash my head into a giant writer's block. Seriously, I have no idea what I was writing anymore. It's like a giant wall of nothing in a word document. I would upload it, but I'm too lazy and pastebin has a time limit on viewing. Also I tried to be pretentious but failed miserably.

FAP. Is not me hinting at my sexual activity. There was a picture for a company called FAP, and there's an exponential graph in the background. And a man in the center. Guess where the graph meets the man? You got it, right at the hips. What's worse, is that the man's arms are outstretched. and they're touching the exponential function. You get the image.

HANGERS OF CLIFF: Why schools sucks and tasteless "making fun ofs". I like making up new words. And uh, maybe something else if I remember. This is where the blog starts to die, I get weird, and will probably end up deleting it. Nah, I'll keep it for memorials sake; I can look back when I'm older and [possibly mature] say "HAHA LOOK AT HOW STUPID I WAS BACK THEN." And realize I haven't changed. 8D

XCHAT. That's what I forgot.

TOODLE OO~

No comments: